Sales manager role for Millennium
Millennium Outdoors, LLC, manufacturer of Millennium Treestands, Ol’MAN Treestands and Millennium Marine, has an immediate opening for a national sales manager.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a proven track record in the outdoor industry. Also, the candidate must be a results-driven, self-starter individual whose primary responsibility is to continue to grow the company’s outdoor brands through implementing successful sales and marketing strategies.
- A passion for the outdoors.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
- Preparing sales budgets and projections.
- Ability to travel regularly.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Planning, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to motivate, train and educate a National Sales Rep Group.
- Relocation is not required (residence in the northeastern USA a plus).
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing, executing, and managing organisational plans including sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Coordinate and plan attendance at major trade shows.
- Maintain relationships with dealers, distributors, and box stores.
- Develop presentations for yearly line reviews with Distributors and box stores.
- Identify new product opportunities and work with other managers to develop and design.
- Work with our marketing team to develop advertising strategies, approve marketing materials, and launch new products.
- Build and maintain a pricing structure.
- Ride regularly with Sales Reps from National Rep Group and educate on new products.
- Coordinate and implement product photoshoots.
- Work with our marketing team to implement a successful social media presence.
- Complete vendor trade agreements.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use National Sales Manager as the subject heading.