Top quality American rod Manufacturer, St.Croix, have launched its new range of Avid X Freshwater Spinning Rods which host a whole plethora of fine features.
The range Avid X family of freshwater spinning rods grows to ten models for 2018, with the introduction of the new AXS70MXF. The seven-foot, medium power, extra-fast action, one-piece model is rated for 6-12 lb. line, and is expected to become a new all-around favourite among bass and walleye/zander anglers. It’s a light and responsive model that with its extra fast action delivers extreme sensitivity and a super quick route to the rod’s power on the hookset, making it an ideal choice for various applications and techniques.
St. Croix Director of Marketing and keen angler, Jesse Simpkins had this to say about the new rods, “This new Avid X freshwater spinning model bridges a gap in the previous series line-up. The performance of this medium power, extra-fast action architecture has proven to hit the sweet spot for countless anglers in our other rod series, so delivering it as an option in the feature-rich, made-in-the-USA Avid X line-up just makes sense. The result is a versatile rod that excels in a variety of techniques and applications. Given its combination of performance, value and features, it clearly has the potential to become one of our best-selling models.”
St. Croix Avid X Freshwater Spinning Rods in Focus
- AXS66MLF / 6’6”, Medium-Light Power, Fast Action, 1 Pc.
- AXS66MF / 6’6”, Medium Power, Fast Action, 1 Pc.
- AXS68MXF / 6’8”, Medium Power, Extra-Fast Action, 1 Pc.
- AXS69MLXF / 6’9”, Medium-Light Power, Extra-Fast Action, 1 Pc.
- AXS70MLF / 7’0”, Medium-Light Power, Fast Action, 1 Pc.
- AXS70MLF2 / 7’0”, Medium-Light Power, Fast Action, 2 Pc.
- AXS70MF / 7’0”, Medium Power, Fast Action, 1 Pc.
- AXS70MF2 / 7’0”, Medium Power, Fast Action, 2 Pc.
- NEW AXS70MXF / 7’0”, Medium Power, Extra-Fast Action, 1 Pc.
- AXS70MHF / 7’0”, Medium-Heavy Power, Fast Action, 1 Pc.
St. Croix Avid X Freshwater Spinning Rod Features
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Z micro-guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and gunsmoke frames.
- Fuji® VSS (spinning) reel seat with gunsmoke hood and twist-lock foregrip.
- Split-grip/select-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Incredibly light, super sensitive and durable.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Learn more at www.stcroixrods.com.